I’ve literally spent the past 40 minutes looking for the name of a website that was really popular in like 2011 and I even resorted to looking at YouTube videos from people I am no longer subscribed to
It was the website were you asked them questions and they could film video responses that answered it
I can literally imagine what the website looked like and that there was a weird title
But I can’t think of the name
everyone needs at least one centaur au
You know about that little white light that they talk about, you see when you die? Well, I didn’t see anything. Just darkness. Everything was dark.
Next level trust.
Love that show so much
Anonymous sent: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
i honestly think this dude should be arrested just for being an asshole. can anyone do that pls?
i hope on the very last episode of parks and rec, mark brendanawicz comes to visit the parks department and hes like “hey leslie hows the park?” and shes like “what park” and hes like “the park you said you were building years ago. didn’t it ever get built” and the camera cuts to leslie’s panic-stricken face and she goes “oh fuck” and the screen cuts to black
if i ever start a band i’m going to name it “music” and then it will be literally impossible to find any of our songs on the internet
the first album : “Unknown album”
the hit single: “track 1”
Some people wanna watch the world burn
Another comic I started last night. This one is basically about what it was like being African American in high school, minus the supernatural transformation at the end.
only true 90s kids remember what it was like when stiles and derek had canon scenes together
im making friends with the netflix customer service guy
how sweet of you
I’M TALKING TO A DIFFERENT ONE AND TROY ASKED ABOTU ME